I was trying to figure out the other day why I haven't been blogging at all for two weeks, and why I was blogging so little for the weeks before that. And it's because we have a great little routine going, and things are going smoothly so it seems like there isn't much to report, which isn't true, of course. It just seems that way. So, I'll take the easy way out and do an update of what is going on around here.
- Kate is talking more and more, learning new words every day. The notable words this week were 'mine' and 'cookie'.
- On Thursday night, I spent the evening with some mamas from our co-op. We drank too much wine and I didn't get home until 1 am. It made for a rough morning, but it was also really good for me to have a long evening out.
- On Saturday, I raced with my teammate Tom at Too Cool's Inks Lake sprint race . We won! I promise a race report in the next two days.
- We have to decide this week whether or not to enroll Kate in swim lessons.
- Easter weekend is coming up very soon, which means my girls are coming to visit! yay!
I know I'm missing a bunch of things, but hopefully I have gotten some momentum going to keep posting. We'll see.