Monday, November 10, 2008

What the hell is going on?

Kate was up four times last night. Two of them were very brief - she calmed down as soon as I entered her room. The other two took a lot longer, and finally required the boob. I have no idea what was going on. The temperature in her room was good, She went to bed at her normal time, she ate dinner (as much as usual, anyway). She doesn't seem to be sick at all. The only thing I can think of is that some teeth are on their way, although there isn't much evidence of that either.

I hope tonight is better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've had similar night wakings lately at our house. So far I'm chalking it up to a deadly combo of teething (maybe Ben is finally getting some molars?) and a fresh round of separation anxiety. He's been mega clingy lately.