Monday, September 24, 2007

Sleep and dairy update

Last night was good - one middle of the night feeding (and one late night, and one early morning but those don't disturb sleep as much as those middle of the night ones do) and long stretches of sleep in between. It didn't quite make up for the night before, which was bad.

I had a bowl of cereal before going to bed. With milk, because it's my favourite snack late at night. I had been eating minimal dairy for 4 or 5 days. Kate had horrible, painful gas in the middle of the night and slept for shorter stretches. I was cursing that cereal. To find out if that was really the cause, I'm back to minimal dairy, and in a few days, I'll have another bowl of cereal before bed to see if that was the culprit, or if it was just the variability of life with a wee one.

No comments: