Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking back at 2007

Karen posted this meme, and I agree that it sounds like fun. And it's easy, so it buys me time to sort through photos and get around to posting about our trip to Ottawa.

All I have to do is post the first sentence from the first post of each month of 2007. Here is goes:

January: "Why a new blog? Don't you already have one from PQ training?", you might be asking.

February: Yes, this week I'll post a picture.

March: I bought the first pregnancy related item(s) today.

April: I arrived yesterday evening in Ottawa.

May: On Friday, Graeme felt Baby Texan move!

June: I have a whole bunch of photos from our trip out west last weekend, and blogger has a limit on how many pictures you can put in a post, so I'm going to divide them up a bit.

July: Wow, time is passing quickly now.

August: I finally downloaded the Telluride photos from the camera.

September: Some pictures from the last few days:

October: We had our six week check up today.

November: Yesterday we flew to Toronto, with two flight legs to get here.

December: A couple of weeks ago, Heather came over for an afternoon of tea and laundry.

What this little glimpse back tells me is that I have terribly boring opening sentences. A resolution, perhaps?

No comments: