Sunday, January 3, 2010

33 weeks

I'm now 33 weeks pregnant, which is kind of crazy. It seems to be going so much faster this time. I feel really good - especially since I started taking medicine for the heartburn a few weeks ago. It changed my whole world. I was suffering a lot from it, which I also did when I was pregnant with Kate. I decided that I was unwilling to suffer for ten weeks this time and asked the midwife for a solution. She suggested an over the counter acid reducer. It's great - two pills a day and I feel so much better. I wish I'd done this the first time.

I was reading over the blog from that pregnancy, and by this point I was already really swollen. This time, no swelling at all (so far). But that was also summer, which makes a lot of difference. Now that the heartburn is handled, I really have no complaints at all. I feel really good. Let's hope it continues for another 7-9 weeks.

(Belly shot, coming soon)

1 comment:

jannie said...

good news for sure -
makes a big difference!