Monday, February 11, 2008

Bananas. Not sure about that.

When I don't post for a few days, it seems like there is so much to say, and so I just dump it all out rather than compose a real post. Again this time, there is so much to tell. Graeme is away for a few days at a conference. We're doing ok, although I keep thinking it's Tuesday since he left on Saturday morning. I've been trying to have some social event to do each day so that I can talk to adults. Kate and Westley aren't the best conversationalists. Today we went to yoga. (Kate loves it. She laughs and squeals through most of it.) Tomorrow we'll go for a walk with some mama friends.

On to the disjointed part of the post.

Kate got a high chair on Friday. She seems to like it. It's nice to be able to have her higher up when I'm working in the kitchen. She can watch much better.


Today we tried a new food: bananas. She didn't seem very impressed.


She eats very little during our food times. A spoon full or two at the most. But it's fun. That's the whole point for now.

She wore some new foot wear today:


How's that for a random post?

No comments: