Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today's excitement

I'm having the same problem as Karen. There are a bunch of things that I need to blog about, but then something new comes up and I think I shouldn't write about that before I write about the other, and so don't write anything.

So, before getting to today's excitement, here are some of the things we've been doing:
- We went to the zoo yesterday. Kate loved petting the goats. Definitely the highlight.
- Surgery is in one week from today, and the pre-op appointment is on Tuesday.
- Sleeping is going well, although the last two nights she's woken up around midnight, which was her old pattern. She's also had a bit of a cold, so I'm not sure if that's what it is. I have a cold too. It sucks.
- Kate and I are going to Boston in a few weeks to visit Rebecca. Yay!
- Kate and I are going to Ottawa in October. Yay again!

Today's excitement was our first Kindermusik class. We are signed up for the fall quarter because Kate has been enjoying music so much lately. As soon as any music comes on she starts dancing and waving her arms. I'm also trying to do more activities outside the house for both of our sakes.

She loved the class. We'll miss next week's class because of the surgery, but we'll listen to the cd and sing the songs between now and then. I think it's going to be really great. We're also doing crawler/toddler yoga, which she really enjoyed the first time we went. We'll go again this Friday.

Phew. I feel a bit more caught up.

No comments: