Saturday, January 13, 2007

A new blog

"Why a new blog? Don't you already have one from PQ training?", you might be asking. Yes, I do, but it was so specific to that event that it seems weird to resurrect it for something else. And there is a something else. I'm pregnant, as we just found out this week. I wasn't planning to blog about it, but Erika asked me if I was planning to. I said no, and my reason was that there are a gazillion pregnancy blogs. The last thing the world needs is another fucking blog about someone's pregnancy. OK, it's not the last thing the world needs, that would be another George W. Bush, but I'm sure another pregnancy blog is right up there. Erika pointed out that she didn't care about all the other pregnancies, she cared about this one. Valid point, so here we are. Welcome.

No comments: