Friday, January 26, 2007

Seven weeks

Today is seven weeks. I'll post a belly picture later in the weekend.

I'm feeling pretty good - still very tired in the afternoons, which I now realize is directly related to exercise in the morning. If I ride to work or go to the gym, I'm wiped out, but if I just sit around on my ass all day, I'm not nearly as tired. Quite a realization, I know.

I'm racing this weekend - likely my only race of '07. It's a 24 hr adventure race, and it will be interesting to see how it will go with my crazy eating habits and extreme fatigue. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, my boobs are hurting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I can fall asleep just sitting on my ass all day! In fact, I proved that today while I was trying to study (c; But I must admit, no boob hurtage except when a cat decides to "knead" in an inopportune location. All the best on the race!
-Erika

Karen said...

Good luck Betharonni! I hope your race recovery isn't too tough.