Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2009 is joyous, prosperous and fun.

A look back at this year, from the blog. I did this last year too. The first line of the first post from each month:

January: Happy New Year!

February: Kate has started showing interest when we're eating.

March: Yesterday we decided to do something new, since we have pretty established set of things we do

April: It's kale season!

May: Yesterday I finally finished the sundress I was knitting for Kate.

June: On Saturday we loaded up the bikes again and headed back to Deep Eddy pool.

July: Sorry for the sudden stoppage in posting.

August: I have been uninspired to post, obviously.

September: I'm having the same problem as Karen.

October: Karen posted last night about our last few days.

November: Last weekend we went out for a few hours and left the back door open so that Westley could go in and out while we were away.

December: We're going to crawl out from under here at some point.


This list doesn't reflect at all, I don't think, our year. We had six trips by plane, a road trip to Canada, lots of great times with Kate, adventures around town and new friends. I'm looking forward to 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to 2009, too. Happy New Year!