Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Belly shot



Finally, a belly pic. Let's call this 15 weeks, since we're not changing my due date. I had a midwife appointment today and everything is going great. My blood work from last month came back all normal, and I tested negative for protein and glucose in my urine (I have a pee on a stick). My blood pressure was great. The midwife was very happy. They were all surprised at how little I'm showing for 15 weeks. My uterus is still measuring a week beyond my dates (16 weeks) but we're not changing the dates. It gives me more flexibility to go late if the kid decides it's too cozy to come out.

I've been having a lot of ligament stretching pain the last few weeks, but I don't know if that correlates with showing. I keep expecting to wake up suddenly one morning and I'll look pregnant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOO!!! I can SEE it now! And now I know... I too have a 15-week belly (-:
-Erika