Thursday, March 22, 2007

Maybe if I suck it in

I have two pairs of pants that fit that are ok for work, and then I have one other pair that fit that are too nice for work. They fit because they are low rise and had a bit of room to spare in the butt (although, not so much anymore). I'm sitting at the computer at work right now ordering parts, and I realized I was very uncomfortable. Now, after pushing the front waistband down very very low, I'm feeling more comfortable. Sigh. I'm afraid my days of regular pant wearing are numbered.

1 comment:

fatwonkkid said...

a close friend of mine was a preggo. one day we were hanging out, and she was complaing about close not fitting. I think she was 30 or so weeks in.

she did the typical prego thing and had her pants rolled down a bit, her belly sticking out while she rubbed it.

i snapped a pic of her since it was funny. i looked at the pic, and i noticed there was a bit of...ahem...hair popping out from the top of her pants.

it was the funniest thing, but she made me immediately erase the pic.