Saturday, May 5, 2007

21 weeks

21 (and a half) weeks. I've been feeling great, in fact in the last week or so I've really started to enjoy being pregnant. I feel her moving throughout the day, and I'm starting to look pregnant (the picture today definitely emphasizes it because of the angle). I've been going to prenatal yoga, which I also really enjoy. I went to a class yesterday and there were nine beautiful pregnant woman. It is starting to feel like a really cool adventure.

This week:
- White blood cells are under production.
- The skin has changed from translucent to become more opaque.
- The tongue is fully formed.
- The uterus and vagina are formed.
- She swallows more this week.
- Wake and sleep periods become more consistent. My eating and sleeping habits as well levels of light and noise serve as her signals.
- Length is now measured crown to heel.
- Baby measures about 10.51 inches.

No comments: