Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Tagged

Karen tagged me for the 4 things meme. So, here we go:

Four jobs I've had.
1. Camp counsellor
2. Waitress
3. HVAC engineer
4. Bike Mechanic

Four Movies I can watch over and over again.
1. The Princess Bride
2. When Harry met Sally
3. Office Space
4. Off the Map

Four places I have lived (oh, where to start - we've moved A LOT).
1. Fonthill, Ontario
2. Seattle, WA
3. Los Alamos, NM
4. Brisbane, Australia

Four television shows I love to watch.
1. Lost
2. House M.D.
3. The Amazing Race
4. Survivor
(who knew that this meme would be so embarrassing)

Four places I have been on vacation.
1. France
2. Australia
3. Domincan Republic
4. Cayman Brac

Four of my favourite dishes
1. Chicken Tikka Masala
2. Pad Thai
3. Sushi, specifically yellowtail nigiri from Toyoda's in Seattle
4. Margherita pizza

Four Websites I visit daily.
1. Dooce
2. Virtually There
3. Google news
4. Mighty Goods

Four Places I'd rather be right now.
1. Hiking with my dog
2. Mountain biking
3. At the cottage
4. Any mountain town in Colorado

Four bloggers I am tagging.
Ok, I don't have many friends who blog, and I'm not going to re-tag my sister. So, just one tag: Heather

No comments: