Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Nothing's cooking Wednesday

Nothing is cooking other days around here either. Actually, we had savoury pies for dinner (classic chicken for me, traditional beef for Graeme) from the Australia pie shop. They are delicious, but it's heating, not cooking. I haven't cooked a meal in awhile actually. Don't really remember when I last did. Unless you count the scrambled eggs I had both Monday and Tuesday nights. I have been pretty busy this week, and we haven't gotten groceries in awhile. I'll cook on the weekend, but for now I'm managing to eat well (protien every meal per midwife's instructions) without actually cooking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I'm not the only heater'n'eater out there (c:
-erika

little b said...

I have plans to cook a real dinner this evening. I may even be able to scrounge something together without going to the grocery store.

Karen said...

Hmmm, I could go for an Aussie meat pie right now.

Instead, bbq sausage tonight. It's sort of like heat n' eat.