Sunday, April 1, 2007

In Ottawa


I arrived yesterday evening in Ottawa. I'm here for a week visiting Karen, John, Emily and Hope. Here are pictures from this morning (at least this morning, a Sunday):


After the mellow start to the day, we (except for John who stayed at home to get some work done) we went to the tea shop where we had tea and scones. The we walked to the parliment buildings and enjoyed the view.

I'm not sure the plan for tomorrow yet, but I expect that Emily and I will do some baking, some crafts and a walk or two. Stay tuned for more cute pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weee!!! I love the sign (c; and those are some excellent photos (Emily really is SO cute... though rather mischievious from the sounds of things). Have fun!
-Erika
P.S. I think those bunny ears suit John very well! Part of his work outfit?

mel mn said...

Oh, my gosh....does she ever look like Karen.

gorgeous.

mel