Saturday, February 10, 2007

9 weeks

Nine weeks. I actually felt better this past week than I had the previous week. I hadn't expected that, since it seems that week 8/9 is when a lot of women are feeling their worst. I was still super tired, but my stomach wasn't as cranky as it has been. There is definitely a bump starting though. This picture was taken this morning, and I wasn't bloated. Definitely not as flat as it was a few weeks ago.



What will be happening in the human petri dish this week:
- Fetus has begun movement
- Most joints are formed now
- Fetus will curve its fingers around an object placed in the palm of its hand
- Fingerprints are already evident in the skin
- Average size this week -- length 0.9 inch (2.3cm), weight 0.07 ounce (2gm)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yup, I definitely see a difference. But where is the picture of your other baby, named Honda?

little b said...

ooooh, we love the car!! I'll take pictures today.

Anonymous said...

Fingerprints!!! That's SOOO cool!
-Erika