Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday happenings

There honestly weren't that many. Graeme had to be on campus all day for grad school recruiting. That means he had to give a talk and then interview and answer questions from potential students. He had to be on campus at 10, which is early for him. He asked me to wake him up. I outsourced the job to Westley.


My plans were to finish some of the organizing from last week and to clean the floors. I had to be home from 10 til 4 BECAUSE OUR NEW PATIO FURNITURE WAS BEING DELIVERED!!! Graeme's parents gave us patio furniture for Christmas, and we finally went last weekend to pick it out. It was delivered today just after 10, and it's beeeautiful. We were really happy to find a set we liked, since there are so many we don't. I'll take some more pictures, you can't really see it really well in this picture. I think we'll have to have dinner outside tomorrow evening. Thanks, Jannie and Mark!

2 comments:

Karen said...

love the patio set... can't wait to sit under it in late summer/fall holding baby Texan(s).

Anonymous said...

Cute photo (of Graeme I mean)... looks like Westley is an excellent contractor for the job. And I like the furniture. But like Karen, I'm gonna have to sit in it before I offer my final opinion (C;