Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One more day

I just have to get through today and then it will be Wednesday and I can finally know what's going on in there. It's been a long week of waiting. I did well on the weekend - not stressed about it, busy with other things. And yesterday it was like the weekend never happened. Back to feeling anxious and stressed. I don't even care what the result is now, I just want to know. (Not totally true - I want the fetus(es) to be healthy. Other than that, I don't care.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know I'm not the only one on the edge of my seat! And I want a PHOTO!

Karen said...

Okay, Beth, I have some news for you... Pam's sister had the same news from her doctor - he sent her for an U/S early because he suspected twins and she was sure of her dates. Turns out no twins and her dates were right... she just had a forward placed uterus and is very petite (very similar to you)... so there you go... there is the possibility that dates are right AND no twins.